Is There a Drug/alcohol Studdies Program at a 2 Year School or Less in the Oklahoma City Area?

Question by gscottphilly: is there a drug/alcohol studdies program at a 2 year school or less in the oklahoma city area?
what are the minimum requiremenmts

Best answer:

Answer by Mk
Yes, there is. Oklahoma State University in Oklahoma City offers a “Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling” 2 year degree program through their Human Services Division.

I listed the link to the program below. Hope that helps you!!

What do you think? Answer below!




AHF Mission Support Grant – UCSD Owen Clinic – Join AHF Executive Director Nancy Sasaki and Program Officer Sylvia Barron as they present Dr. Edward Cachay with a Mission Support Grant of 158. The Owen Clinic is among America’s top HIV care programs because of its comprehensive offerings, its very experienced healthcare staff, and its affiliation with the UCSD Healthcare System. In addition to providing HIV primary care, the Owen Clinic also offers Antiretroviral and Other Drug Therapies, Mental Health Services, Nutrition Services, Smoking Cessation Counseling, Patient Education, Medication Adherence Counseling, Drug and Alcohol Counseling, Transfusions and Infusions, Specialty Clinics, Case Management Services, Mother And Child Program, Pharmacy Services and Dental Care. Learn more about UCSD Owen Clinic and their Mission Support Grant here:


Find More Drug And Alcohol Counseling Information…