What Kind of Physician Should I See About a Vicodin Addiction?

Question by Shell Laylee: What kind of physician should I see about a Vicodin addiction?
I’m a 22 year old female trying to kick a 2 year long vicodin addiction. I’m not sure what kind of physician to see or where to go. There are outpatient clinics that specialize in addiction and I also have a psychiatrist but both of whom are unable to see me for another month. Is there any way that a family practitioner or a pain specialist could help me out? If so, how do u think they would go about treatment? Any advice is appreciated,
much love

Best answer:

Answer by 5th Horseman
I think rehab would be right up your alley.

Give your answer to this question below!




Outpatient Rehabilitation services in San Clemente, CA at 449 Recovery Drug Rehab Center – Drug and alcohol counseling services and group therapy programs offered on an out-patient basis in South Orange County. Discover how the out-patient programs serve families, adults, teens, alcoholics and drug addicts with flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of the patients seeking drug treatment or a 12 step program for alcoholism. 449 Recovery offers a comprehensive 12 step program designed to assist addicts to maintain a normal life during alcohol treatment services. Located at 1401 N. El Camino Real, Suite 106, San Clemente, CA 92672, 449Recovery is an out-patient alcohol and drug treatment program serving southern California. Visit us online at www.449recovery.org.


Advancements in addiction treatment bypass Canada

Filed under: alcohol and drug treatment program

Canadians battling alcohol and drug addictions have a tough road ahead. Finding treatment is difficult. For those who are able to get into a treatment program, care is often substandard and lacks the full benefit of modern medicine. The new long-acting …
Read more on Vancouver Sun


Rogelio Flores ends era in substance abuse treatment court

Filed under: alcohol and drug treatment program

The Substance Abuse Treatment Court is an arm of the Santa Barbara County Probation Department, and offers offenders with drug, alcohol and mental-health problems a choice to get clean in an 18-month program or go to jail. “Grow where you're planted.
Read more on Lompoc Record


More Alcohol And Drug Treatment Program Information…